If you don’t find the answer to your financial planning question on this page don’t hesitate to contact us using our contact form, or by giving us a call at 804-557-0903.
For business owners, we provide retirement plan design and management services. In addition, we connect business owners to the best CPAs for their industry and assist in the balance between business and personal planning.
For sophisticated family wealth enterprises, we provide independent, unbiased wealth management and family office services.
- Middle to high income individuals, families, or business owners
- Good savers who are willing to work at achieving a secure financial future
- Preference for objectivity and honest answers to difficult questions
- Individuals who spend more than they earn, struggle with debt.
- Day traders, stock pickers, looking for a brokerage type relationship.
- Investors who exhibit a follow the herd mentality
1. You prefer to focus on your life’s passions instead of researching investments and spending time trading and rebalancing your investments.
2. You have concerns and fears about losing money in the market, and you need someone to help keep you disciplined when everything seems scary or euphoric, and everyone around you is running in one direction.
3. You want access to institutional investments that are not available to all investors.
4. You sometimes avoid dealing with your money because you don’t enjoy the process or it scares you.
5. You want a third party to give you the comfort that you’re not missing something.
But the real choice is really quite simple.
Instead of trying to beat the market, we believe that you should let the market work for you.
Our Asset Class Investing philosophy offers a prudent, strategic approach designed to help investors achieve their lifetime financial goals.
1. It focuses your investment portfolio on your most important life goals rather than short-term market trends.
2. It is based on science and academic research. It combines the latest discoveries in economics and investing with more than 80 years of market data and insights as well as in-depth studies of investor psychology and behavior.
3. It is a disciplined and structured approach. It helps protect against the common behavioral mistakes that can compromise your long-term financial goals.
We passionately believe that investors can benefit from the sophistication, truer asset class returns and lower costs that can come from adopting a strategic Asset Class Investing approach.
This means you no longer have to spend all your time focused on trying to outguess the market or pick the right managers.
Instead, you can address what matters most — enjoying your life secure in the knowledge that you have a prudent plan in place for achieving your long-term goals.
Our investment services offer a compelling advantage and of course we hope you would be willing to take an open-minded look.