ESSENTIAL PLANNING: GETTING STARTED & BUILDING YOUR FUTURE
Our goal is to partner with you to clarify your goals, develop a plan, and guide you to continued success. We believe our best work is done for clients when we work together on an ongoing basis.
We begin with the design of a financial roadmap, implement recommendations, and continually assist in all areas of your financial life.
All of our engagements begin with a no obligation introduction or second opinion review.
THESE ARE THE MANY TOPICS WE WILL DISCUSS:
WHAT TO EXPECT?
- Initial Plan Design (2-4 upfront meetings)
- Ongoing Updates and Plan Monitoring (1-4 meetings per year)
- Sample Client Service Schedule
Enhanced Tax Services
- Personal returns preparation
- Tax projection planning
- Disciplined, unemotional approach
- Diversified, tax-efficient investing
- Process driven rebalancing
- Ongoing investor education
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Those just getting started or building their future
- Middle to high income individuals, families, or business owners
- Those seeking a financial path to meeting their specific goals
- Good savers who are willing to work at achieving a secure financial future
- Those seeking objectivity and honest answers to difficult questions
WHAT DOES IT COST?
- Our financial planning services are provided on an ongoing basis for an initial fee of $500-$995 and an ongoing fee as low as $125 per month.
- Our enhanced tax planning and preparation services are provided annually as needed for a fee add-on, typically ranging from $25 to $75 per month.
- Our asset management fee consists of a .75% to 1.5% charge on assets we manage, depending on the size of your investment portfolio.
- Project Based Work Available Upon Request