ESSENTIAL PLANNING: SETTLING IN
Our goal is to partner with you to clarify your goals, develop a plan, and guide you to continued success. We believe our best work is done for clients when we work together on an ongoing basis.
We begin with the design of a financial roadmap, implement recommendations, and continually assist in all areas of your financial life. All of our engagements begin with a no obligation introduction or second opinion review.
THESE ARE THE MANY TOPICS WE WILL DISCUSS:
WHAT TO EXPECT?
- Initial Plan Design (2-4 upfront meetings)
- Ongoing Updates and Plan Monitoring (1-4 meetings per year)
Enhanced Tax Services
- Personal returns preparation
- Tax projection planning
- Disciplined, unemotional approach
- Diversified, tax-efficient investing
- Process driven rebalancing
- Ongoing investor education
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Empty nesters and those nearing (5-10 years) or in retirement.
- Middle to high income individuals, families, or business owners
- Those seeking a financial path to meeting their specific goals
- Good savers who are willing to work at achieving a secure financial future
- Those seeking objectivity and honest answers to difficult questions
WHAT DOES IT COST?
- As a fiduciary financial planning firm, we work in a niche of the finance industry. We are an independent firm whose entire focus is always on the client, and what is best for them.
- As such, the only compensation we receive is directly from our clients. We do not receive commissions, referral fees, or third-party incentives of any kind, and our transparency means clients will always know the cost before starting the process. We do not charge a separate fee for investment management and our agreements include tax planning and preparation. It is not a requirement that we prepare your tax return, however, we find most clients find it to be of significant benefit. We determine your annual fee based off a transparent and upfront income and net worth calculation.