"So many of our dreams at first seem impossible,
then seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will,
they soon seem inevitable." - Christopher Reeve
ESSENTIAL PLANNING:SETTLING IN
Our goal is to partner with you to clarify your goals, develop a plan, and guide you to continued success. We believe our best work is done for clients when we work together on an ongoing basis.
We begin with the design of a financial roadmap, implement recommendations, and continually assist in all areas of your financial life. All of our engagements begin with a no obligation introduction or second opinion review.
At Atlas Financial, we specialize in providing fee-only financial planning, investment management, and tax services to individuals, families, and business owners. Fee-only means we provide advice for a fee. We do not receive any other form of compensation. We don’t sell products, earn commissions, have quotas or receive kickbacks like some other financial advisors. As your fiduciary our advice is always in your best interest.
THESE ARE THE MANY TOPICS WE WILL DISCUSS:
- Goal Creation & Prioritization
- Emergency Savings
- Income Planning
- Expense Management
- Tax Planning & Preparation
- Debt Management
- Investment Advisory & Management
- Education Funding
- Retirement Planning
- Employee Benefit Maximization
- Insurance Planning
- Small Business Advisory Services
- Estate Planning
- Big Purchase Planning
- Stock Option Planning
- Fun Forecasting
- Enhanced Tax Strategies
- Wealth Transfer Planning
- Social Security Maximization
- Pension Strategies
- “Windfall” or Inheritance Planning
- Family Education
For a full list of questions we’ll cover:
WHAT TO EXPECT?
- Initial Plan Design (2-4 upfront meetings)
- Ongoing Updates and Plan Monitoring (1-4 meetings per year)
- Sample Client Service Schedule
Enhanced Tax Services
- Personal returns preparation
- Tax projection planning
- Disciplined, unemotional approach
- Diversified, tax-efficient investing
- Process driven rebalancing
- Ongoing investor education
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Those just getting started or building their future
- Middle to high income individuals, families, or business owners
- Those seeking a financial path to meeting their specific goals
- Good savers who are willing to work at achieving a secure financial future
- Those seeking objectivity and honest answers to difficult questions
WHAT DOES IT COST?
- As a fiduciary financial planning firm, we work in a niche of the finance industry. We are an independent firm whose entire focus is always on the client, and what is best for them.
- As such, the only compensation we receive is directly from our clients. We do not receive commissions, referral fees, or third-party incentives of any kind, and our transparency means clients will always know the cost before starting the process. We do not charge a separate fee for investment management and our agreements include tax planning and preparation. It is not a requirement that we prepare your tax return, however, we find most clients find it to be of significant benefit. We determine your annual fee based off a transparent and upfront income and net worth calculation.
Ready to get Started?
All of our engagements begin with a free no obligation introduction or second opinion review.